There are a lot of possibilities to travel Mexico and for moving around Mexico. You can pick up any of the means of travelling Mexico and around Mexico. As a rule the main airport to which international flights to Mexico mainly come to is located in Mexico City. You will find many ways of getting around the city, but if you are going to any other destination, other then Mexico City, you will have to take a little trip around the country. Buses, planes, cars, trains are available. Make the best choice using the following information and some pieces of advice:
- Air planes. Some people like flying, it’s faster than while using any other transport, though pretty expensive. e. g. It will take you some 50 minutes to get from Mexico City to Acapulco, but it’d be useful to take into account that much more time will be spent to travel from the airport to the bay part. If your Spanish is rather poor and you move independently, choose flights, because all the airports staff know English properly.
- Buses. Bus travelling is very comfortable in Mexico offering air conditioners, snacks, beverages and TV sets, and twice cheaper than flying. Speaking of top-class buses nice seats and plenty of leg-room should be noted. There are about 24 places aboard. Price difference between the first -class and the second class buses isn’t great, it’s better to take the first-class buses. e.g. Buses can leave either at the centre or take you to Diamante (recently developed part of Acapulco). You’ll hold aside much money on taxis. Though there are some disadvantages of bus travelling if you speak bad Spanish, as bus stations staff is unlikely to know English.
- Trains are much dearer than buses. There are two classes cars available, you’d better choose the first-class train cars, as it’s little that you will hold aside taking the lower- class train, but a lot of inconvenience you will gain.
- Rental cars. Be sure you prefer driving to other means of travelling. You can get a vehicle at any car rental service centre if you are 25, have a valid license and a credit card. To save up some money book a car before leaving your motherland. Some information about road conditions or maintenance: urban good, rural fair; presence of roadside help is fair.
- Own cars. It’s actual for Americans leaving in the northern sates of the USA. It averagely takes some 48 hours. Gasoline can be bought at any station around Mexico, by the way stations work till 10 PM, price is about the American one, don’t forget about tips. Make sure you’ve taken care about Mexican car insurance.
WHY YOU SHOULD CHOOSE PLAYA DEL CARMEN FOR YOUR NEXT HOLIDAY DESTINATION
Playa Del Carmen an old village is now the most visited town of Mexico by ...read more
5 FUN THINGS TO DO IN CANCUN, MEXICO
Mexico has everything from green mountains to sand beaches, hiking facilities to water sports, ancient ...read more
TOP 5 REASONS TO CHOOSE MEXICO AS YOUR NEXT SUNNY DESTINATION
Mexico is one of top ten most visited courtiers by the tourists. The soft visa ...read more
Travel Mexico Guide: Luxury Vacation
Travel Mexico... A paradise to get in! If you have a vacation, and are not ...read more